slug.com slug.com

2 0

‪#BreakingTruth #US becoming more like #Greece as #national #debt explodes, market analyst tells Boom Bust #CentralBanks and #Politicians #EnrichThemselves as the #Destroy #Value and #Economies #CovidSmoke as the #GreatMoney #Reset [rt.com]

YellowPill 7 July 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yeah I do believe the impending financial collapse is as real as the riots are and are far and away the bigger problem. When the dollar collapses the rioting witnessed over the last 3 months is going to look like childs play.
It will literally overwhelm emergency services, hospitals, doctors, grocery stores, drug stores...
Things aint look 'n good for the home team folks -

Guns and ammo might protect you in some situations but they won't feed you, they won't heat or cool your home, they won't carry you up and into the mountains away from the madness that is about to ensue...in earnest.

Just my 2 cents...you might say I'm bullish on America, the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave...

Yeah, you can bet Greece would exchange with us in a heart beat. Greece, Really. You are a gold bug, or have a strange sense of Humor!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117800
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.