slug.com slug.com

2 1

PROOF main stream media is pimping propaganda!

Elles_Place 6 Aug 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do agree that lots of mainstream media is heavily biased, and that we should try to pull from multiple credible sources. And it is a bit scary that the Covid vaccine has only been tested for two weeks rather than the standard two years...
You mentioned that some doctors all over social media are saying that masks don’t work, can you please provide me with some links or something?
What does ‘pimping’ mean? I feel like I’m missing something here...

Just go to Dr Rashid Buttar Youtube page...he explains it best....but there are many doctors speaking out
PS: Read the back of the mask box and you will see this

Pimping means "pushing"

@Elles_Place so do you think the whole ‘cover your mouth when you cough’ thing was also the government trying to control us? Cuz that thing started right after the Spanish flu... and people also started wearing masks around that time as well.
During the Black Plague of the 1300’s most of the drs were spared cuz they wore scary bird masks filled with flowers. They filled the masks with flowers cuz they believed that the ‘bad smells’ were what made someone sick. That was Great Britain, so do you think that the government was scheming for that long? What do you think about Britain’s government in general?
Thanks for discussing this topic with me, I find it really useful to understand all the sides to an argument 🙂

Comparing covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough is a far cry different then masking your nose and moth on an every day basis. If you research you will find many studies were done on masks and found them to be more harm than good..Dr's all over are warning about masks. Myself I cannot wear them so I am limited on what stores I can enter because I won't submit to this silliness. There is also a thing called "herd immunity "...the same thing we use for colds and influenza's every year. This is all an agenda and more and more people are waking to it...only those who research reap the benefits

As if proof was needed!😡

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118697
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.