slug.com slug.com

2 2

i think i would agree with this....what do you think

1patriot 9 Sep 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure they aren't finished with "Making this shit up" ..

It was proven that what we thought we saw with 911 wasn't what we were looking at. I taped it, and watched it slowly, then the best one was the Pentagon, that was such a beauty, where people were so fooled as I was, until you slow it right down, and instead of seeing a huge plane it was actually a small plane.
I was very suspicious long before that, when they showed President Bush when he was told at that children's school, and he never flinched, as if he knew before it happened, and he was waitng for it to be confirmed!!!
If they haven't got a reason, then they'll create one! Same as in Australia to take our guns away, all those people shot smack bang in the middle of their foreheads, so they All just stood there while one man took aim, come on, it was a set up!! And so they caused a reason so they could take our guns away!! I wish you well.

i think the New Zealand shooting of Muslim was a false flag to the video the gun man took was to fake

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131721
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.