slug.com slug.com

2 0

[thefederalist.com]
Why Aren’t We Allowed To Talk About George Soros’s Plan To Remake America?
Since 2015, George Soros has pumped tens of millions of dollars into local races in Texas, Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, Florida, and New York, as well as swing states.

1patriot 9 Sep 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soros is great mates with Fauci from way back when they were in Uni together, they'll make a lot of money from any type of chemical invented vaccination for Covid! Would anyone trust them? I wish you well.

11 min video a must watch

@1patriot Thank you for that, but over my dead body will they inject me, and I don't care what they try to pull to force me into it, it won't work!! My Doctor who I only go to to confirm what I think is wrong with me, then I come home and cure myself, actually writes down what I do, as he's amazed at how I don't even get an operation, and yet things disappear, like when I had a huge stone stuck in the tube from my Kidney to my Bladder, one minute it's there as shown on the MRI, and the dvd I insisted on having a copy of, and the next it was gone! Any ailment comes down to one thing, the blood, if the blood is out of wack, anything can occur. The PH of the blood must be kept normal, just like a swimming pool, if the PH is out the pool goes green and creates dangerous Algae, spores etc. When the PH of the blood is out, Diabetes, Cancer, Heart trouble etc have the opportunity to take hold. There's big money in unnecessary operations and drugs, and now they've got everybody as drug addicts, and for life.
How did I get rid of the stone in the tube from the Kidney, as simple as Lemon, Lemon is an acid, but once it hits the stomach, it becomes Alkaline, and it's Alkaline that keeps the PH level. It also disintegrates Kidney stones, and other stones. You mix half a cup of pure fresh squeezed lemon and two tablespoons of Olive oil, and drink it on an empty stomach first thing every morning for a week or more if need be, and stay away from protein foods for that time. My Doctor was in shock when he saw the following MRI, and wrote down what I'd done, and he is a great doctor.
To do with this video you have here, absolute fact!! A man gave me a link a few months ago on facebook to watch, because I'd stated that everyone gets a measles and chicken pox vaccine etc, and yet still get them, people try to say, but the affects are less, I think, really, how would they know?!
Now on that link that man gave me, which I probably couldn't find now, I was really surprised to see an hour and a half of what's going on in France when it comes to many parents of children with Autism, not only the parents, but some Judges, and Doctors were taking it to court to have Aluminium and Mercury removed from Vaccines, as proven that they were what is causing Autism in children, and the time all this Autism started. It was a fantastic piece to watch for the hour and a half.
I did a lot of research into Aluminium when my Nanna had Alzheimers Disease years ago, and no one else had ever had it or Dementia in my whole family, so why her, I was very close to her. I had been told by my Nanna previous to that, that Aluminium saucepans came out in 1929, and people were very wary of them. My research found out a lot, Aluminium is hidden in so many things, inside lids of containers etc, in antacids the elderly take, Bi-carb soda is also full of Aluminium. My Nanna was the only one who had powdered milk out of an Aluminium can, and fish from Aluminium cans etc. Japan banned Aluminium, New Zealand lines their tins with a plastic coating so the foodstuff doesn't come in contact with the Aluminium because acid like in soft drink cans also leaches it out of the can more so. There was a town in Victoria, Australia that was on the Derrin Hinch program that showed how the whole town had Alzheimers disease including the children, when they tested everything, they found the drinking water was full of Aluminium.
Some years ago it was stated that the Mercury in people's tooth fillings was apart from poisoning them was also causing Dementia and Alzheimers, and so they recommended people have their Mercury fillings replaced.
I had the Sars 1 Virus in 2002, and I nearly died, I lost 20 kilo in weight, and was bedridden for two months, the one thing that saved my life is as cheap as chips, good old tried and true, antibiotics. When I heard a couple of years ago that they were trying to discredit antibiotics by saying they're so over used they aren't working, and that there are superbugs etc, I knew then, something bigger was coming, and they were trying to brainwash people before they released it!
Well, here we are, China's Covid-Sars-2!
I have saved that many animals with just plain old cheap antibiotics, I swear by only that, they can keep their chemically invented vaccines, and let us not forget what that show in the 90s called, Beyond 2000 showed, how we won't even know that they will put a microchip into us in a vaccine smaller than a speck you wouldn't see, and this chip will control our lives. And if people think they won't get a vaccine, then they'll put it into you when you go for a blood test, as the needle goes in it releases the microchip then withdraws the blood. And you know what, they have people so fooled, they never believe this will happen. People need to just realise how far they've come with Mobile phones and all the new technology they're coming out with every day to see, anything is possibe.
Thank you again for putting this video here to watch. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 [theoneminutemiracleinc.com] i have used this treatment before it's not 100% but it's 85% in curing things. trump annouced the patented cure for cancer and facebook banned me for 30 days for posting i can will post that for you too!

@WisdomWarrior9 [patents.google.com]
this is for injection but you can drink it...[alivenhealthy.com]
[patents.google.com] this one is an active patent.
i have bought this online from amazon LIFESYSTEMS CHLORINE DIOXIDE LIQUID FOR WATER PURIFICATION

@1patriot Thank you very much, I love people giving me information that I can read up on, I can't learn enough. I didn't want to write up earlier all about the man who cured 45,000 people of cancer, even those given only a week to live by a doctor, survived and were cured. This man was taken to court, and in the middle of the court proceedings the Bailiff asked the Magistrate to come out the front to the front steps, finally he did, and found the 45,000 that had been cured of cancer lining the streets in defence of the guy who saved their lives who was being tried in court over his claims. I'm finding it hard to explain the story, but the Magistrate threw the case out of court, he couldn't fight the evidence. I've tried the cancer cure and I can tell you it works!! It's easier to read how it all works than me trying to explain it. I heard about it when I was 16 years old and never forgot his name, you can bring him up on the net. He's long passed away, but others are continuing his cure. The book on every type of cancer is explained in a $30 book, the book is well worth it, with not many pages, but once read you understand that cancer needs sugar for energy and protein to grow, to kill it, you starve it to death, not yourself. All these people who use chemo usually die, because chemo actually comes from world war one, it's made from Mustard Gas, and they add a few other chemicals, and people wonder why they go grey, because their blood is being killed off, very few ever survive the chemo, it's not the cancer that kills them it's the chemo! Those who don't die from the chemo like my girlfriend's son that had cancer as a child usually end up being affected years later as he was by a tumour the size of a tennis ball growing on his kidney which had to be removed as well as his Kidney. Chemo and Radiation cause other problems down the track.
You see, strange as it may seem, but it's like ordinary people find more cures than those that go to Uni. Like the guy who discovered what causes ulcers, and was ridiculed by scientists and doctors only to find after a couple of years to have to admit he was right, just an ordinary man.
In the Encyclopedia it actually states that a doctor found what caused cancer back in 1936, but hey, no money in it. The man I'm talking about who cured 45,000 people of cancer was Austrian I think, anyway his name was Rudolf Breuss, and the name of the book is, The Breuss Cancer Cure, it's the greatest book I have ever read and so explanatory, I've read it three times. People are not suppose to know how to cure themselves. I found that every part of our body is designed to cure itself, but we must eat the right foods to do so, that's why vegetarians have illnesses suddenly hit them when they get older, because we are meant to eat such a variety of different foods which also includes all sorts of meat protein. Protein being a Greek word, meaning to come first, as protein heals. With the cancer cure, proteins and sugars are to be stopped, but once the cure comes about and the cancer has come away, you can then resume your natural eating pattern.
Sorry, sometimes I get carried away, it's the side of me who always tries to help people. I wish you well.
Ps, just writing down what you wrote above and I do remember it now, I read all about it some months ago, and you add it to purify water, I've been meaning to buy it. I was very interested as my Great Aunty believed water carried many diseases, and from age 14 she boiled all her drinking water, and was never sick a day in her life. She lived into her late 90s. Thank you again. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 thank you for the information. if you look up the chemical symbols of Hydrogen Peroxide and the chemical symbol of chlorine dioxide you will see share a common Oxygen molecule. i was the cancer industry is now test Ozone for cancer it's chemical symbol is O3. i am a plumber by trade and have used all 3 in water treatment. i am going to see if i can find that book you mentioned by Rudolf Breuss....i did find and i ordered it!

I hope he croaks from some debilitating affliction soon!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134359
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.