slug.com slug.com

6 8

Forced denunciations and sensitivity training mimic communist brainwashing tactics-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you want to see how truly horrific Critical Theory - regardless of what you put in with it - really is, you should definitely check out Benjamin Boyce's channel and his documentary series Let It All Hang Out The Evergreen Story. If it weren't for film quality and the lack of Chinese people you might easily mistake it for the cultural revolution. Oh, and to my knowledge nobody was forced to drink ink or crawl across broken glass. But give them time!

I am in California, in IT. In my work place, with quite a few Latinos, they are so Anglos (while all the Anglos have Latino/Latina spouses), it would make for the cringiest place to have sensitivity training venue. This training just tries to divide everyone without any sensitivity toward your fellow human beings.

If this magician is really as powerful as you claim he is, then what is the problem ?

Brittany Venti was only glanced at by biden and her skin is lighter than ever.

How a black person can gain white privilege: Vote for Donald Trump on November 3, 2020.

How a black person can maintain "victim" privilege: Vote for Joe Biden on November 3, 2020.

What sort of privilege will black Americans vote for this November?

@DaveO276 No one has to fall for your racist bait.

Voting third party is the only way to keep your soul clean in these end of days.

Contrary to the propaganda from the stonecutter prophets, it is NOT a wasted vote.

@Mikewee777
Vote for whoever you want to vote for - it's your vote (provided it doesn't go missing in the mail... who knows who might get it then!)

I don't see anything "racist" or "baiting" about my comment, but sure - you don't have to "fall" for it... whatever that means... You have your own mind - I suggest you make your own decisions.

"Sure, at first glance CRT looks like it’s all about race. But race is merely the tool used to stir up emotional responses that play into the hands of agitators who simply want to control minds."

Using race to gain control was a pretty good bet it would succeed. I feel the majority of people despise racism, and are good people.

The 25 Most Influential Psychological Experiments in History

[onlinepsychologydegree.info]

CRT, (as well as critical theory in general) reminds me a lot of psychological experiments done in the past. These experiments faced criticism as to long term mental effects it may or may not have created, especially on children.

• A CLASS DIVIDED: In this 1968 study, a class was divided by blue eyed and brown eyed children. One group was labeled privileged, given more attention, and was treated as having more importance. The other group was labeled minority, used as an example of poor behavior, and was separated from the other group.

This experiment resulted in emboldened behavior among the privileged group. They bullied the minority group, their self esteem grew, and they did better academically. The opposite was true of the minority group.

CRT is similar in this respect. The privileged group would be POC, and the minority group white. The characteristics defined by what is "white" are used as examples of ill behavior, and should be shamed and bullied. There is also an emphasis to seperate the two classes as well as only condem the actions of the minority group.

• ASCH CONFORMITY STUDY: In 1951, groups of participants were asked simple questions. In these groups, only one true unknowing volunteer was in each group. The rest were actors, scripted to all pick the same incorrect answer. The study showed a majority of the volunteers would agree with the incorrect answer based on what the rest of the group picked.

This reminds me of the volunteer struggle sessions we've seen this year. Groups of people kneeling, repenting, and other acts of self shaming. Many people will question their own logic if it appears that they are the only ones thinking that way.

I just thought I'd add that, as fun as it's been, I'd like to declare the "CRT psychological experiment" an utter failure that should have ended years ago. I don't understand why it's been allowed to be dragged out this long, but it really needs to stop.

Thats because they are....

We were forced to do a community mobilization? It was the same training, Marxist philosophies, a mixed audience and one white/one Latina trainer. They used "white supremacy" about 0 times, we are being trained to recognize and address 'white supremacy'. We are all helpers, none of us are racist, we work with a cross-section of society, but more often poor families. it's a multi-session training with practicum? We are grant funded, so this is in some way done with state funding. It's really racist and offensive and I risk my employment if I refuse or even express my opinion.

@dd54 Believe me, being an undercover conservative and former Leftie means I can fit in and understand the wiring of the liberals in the . There are other people who agree in the , but the people at the top are being apologists, all the management-level are middle or upper class with little interaction with diverse communities. Those of us in the ranks are a100% in diverse communities, live and work in, and that's the kicker. The people doing the emotional leveraging of european guilt (media, politicians and people making money off the movements) some of which ARE european, many actually- are not at all connected to the communities they claim to care about and feel this somehow solves something. This is an act and a sad act. After the training, nothing will change, but it's put this added layer of anxiety in human resources. This type of training isn't helpful, it's racist and makes a lot of assumptions, it's ignorant, and Marxist. I have a Masters in Psych and know a lot of the reference material, and it was being misapplied to "prove" their point. Che Gueverra was brought up.
I can do more good inviting closer examination of assumptions, and entering facts into the dialogue.
If they take over, we have a bug out plan. WWG1WGA. I trust the plan.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137258
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.