slug.com slug.com

1 1
"Watch Within the Next 24 hrs" - Everything You Have Been Told Is A LIE The virus isn’t the worst thing about this year. The worst part is the greatest transfer of wealth from small businesses to large corporations and no one is even trying to stop it.
1patriot 9 Oct 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just listened to a program called, Background Breifing, last night on the radio, and they were disgussing how much money had been laundered in Australia through two top banks, and it was done by Chinese, and 2 Trillion Dollars so far has ended up in China, that's not all, they also said, it's also being investigated in America where the Chinese has ripped them off as well. I can't explain it all, but it was a real eye opener what's going on behind people's backs, even Bitcoin was involved. Too much to write here about how much has been exposed. I wish you well.

[backgroundbriefing.org] is this it?

@1patriot I heard it on the radio, but I also have it on my Podcast App, but that only says, Background Briefing by ABC Radio. I put what you wrote with backgroundbriefing.org into my phone, but it came up, this site can't be reached. There is an ABC station which is called Australia All Over, lots of people ring in from all over the world, there's Tom from Delware from America, and others from Islands that ring, but it is another of the ABC stations which I'm not a fan of, too much for the opposition in every country, and they don't look at both sides of anything.
I can only think that if you put it into a podcast app, you'll probably find it there, and if you do, you'll have to scroll down to find the heading, How Banks help criminals get rich, dated 3 October 2020, there's 2 parts. Good luck, I hope you find it, it explains it better than I can. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 i will look for it thanks the 3rd of Oct is Saturday they don't show any post for that day. [soundcloud.com]
think i found something i type in to Yandex search engine.... [abc.net.au]

@1patriot It is by ABC Radio. It was on Background briefing on two different dates, one on the 26th of September, 2020, and two more on the 3rd of October. As I said, I listened to some of it on the radio about 4 am. And because I have Background Briefing on my podcast, I thought I'd check it out to see if it was there, and found more than what I heard. I don't know of any other way you could hear it, but you might be onto something with, abc.net.au
I've just tried to find it with what you've put here, but couldn't, all I can say, is that this podcast is a light blue square with white types of rings on it, that's the podcast I've got that I can listen to Background Briefing. ABC is worldwide, but is known as a few different names, like in England it's known as the BBC, I think.
I found you to be in Canada, if so, all I can think is for you to try and find it on the net. I hope you do find it as it was very informative, we don't always hear the full story, and this ABC really gets involved in everything, but because they are so far left, I like to verify everything they say. But with this bank thing, a lot has been on the news, and the ABC have got further involved. There were 400 Investigative Journalists involved in this.
Maybe you can find more out by putting this man's name in, Mario Christodoulou, as he's the one to do with the 26th September podcast.
I hope you do find them and hear them, as I've noticed you're very interested in things as I am.
Please let me know if you find them and what you think. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 thanks for the information! [icij.org]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137467
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.