slug.com slug.com

2 7

If trump can shut down tic tok, maybe we could convince him to shut down CNN?

1patriot 9 Oct 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We wish!!! Don't you just love the way CNN twists everything, just like the ABC and the BBC and SBS, that way they can't be sued. It's like the editor of a well known magazine that never stops lying, once said when interviewed, we can't be sued, because we use words like, could, maybe, thought to be, and so many other words that the reader misses, but ends up believing it to be true. But with certain ways of using words stops anyone from suing us.
From that time on I really started to take notice, not only when that magazine advertised their stories, but everything I listened to and read, and there they are, covering what they say, by using certain words, and never coming right out and stating something to be absolutely true.
I just wish the United Nations was shut down with all the rest of their crony followers like the Paris Agreement Australia is stuck in, but could get out of if the Government would listen to the people and get right out of the lot.
At least Trump knows what's going on, and has got out of it, maybe through him, The New World Order can be stopped!!! We hope!!!

Not going to happen, unfortunately. If he tried, he would be sued and he could not win that fight.

What I would think could shut them down is Get Woke Go Broke! They have been heading in that direction for some time now, but they just don't ever seem to completely die...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138156
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.