slug.com slug.com

1 2

the biggest hoax in the history of this planet!

1patriot 9 Nov 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rhetorical question.

true but so was the creation of a fake pandemic

@1patriot It is very clear at this point that the NWO supporters want to escalate to an all out war with the Trump Patriot Alliance. They made no effort to hide the massive election fraud. They know that it will not stand up to the scrutiny of the Supreme Court. They know Trump will be declared President again. They know they have their followers wound up to fight. They know the United Nations partners will support them in this war, including China, Canada and the many other UN members. This is obvious. Neither side can back down, there is too much at stake. As Canadians we will be in the heart of the war zone. The NWO armies will stage in Canada to attack the US forces.
If anyone has evidence to the contrary please show me, because I hope beyond reason that I am incorrect.

@jakuboj i hope your wrong but the war on words has been obvious sense 2015-2016 and we were told wars will be different now than in the past.....so far it's the same rule book as the past!

@1patriot what do you predict will be the outcome and why?

@jakuboj [facebook.com]
we need to round up guys like zuck and throw them fucker in jail.it always them with way to much money that do this shit

@1patriot True but that is not a prediction as to how you see this war unfolding.

@jakuboj i feel war will be averted if we can round some of the elite radicals and right at the top soros, gates, trudeau, merckal, macron etc i know many figure china has a massed armies in Canada gearing up for battle i don't see much of that but i could be wrong we are a large land base country. we do know that trudeau has allow china to put army personal at the LNG project in BC and at a gold mine in the far north to protect their so called investments

@1patriot China is trying to take over Australia here to, as we have a huge unoccupied land mass, maybe bigger than Canada. We're overrun with Chinese, and have recently found out that those in our Universities are very loyal to China, and very well could be relaying secrets back to Jinping, they know he has a long reach and can end anyone of them if they disobey him, this is Communism, and we don't want it!!!
I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154216
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.