slug.com slug.com

2 2

Wow, look at Global News’ Danielle Smith asking real questions! Impressive. Been wondering this for a long while. The PCR test will give high rates of false positives, especially when using 30+ cycles. Alberta is higher than that. Not saying we don’t have people sick right now, but isn’t it of great importance to be running the test properly? Especially when we put so much focus on # of cases?

1patriot 9 Nov 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of our so-called "Resistance" team of Conservative Party Premiers are now proven to be corrupt NWO plants. They must be removed.

Well I wonder if this is a union trying to screw Kenny? I bet this is an NDP inspired scam!

Danielle Smith was a leader of the wild rose party in Alberta she is a radio talk show host....i would not put it pass kenny he is a globalist

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156758
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.