slug.com slug.com

3 1

Ballot fraud?

So I'm having a lot of trouble with this one guys. I believe that if the American people really spoke then Joe Biden is our President. Over, done. However, I'm having trouble with the ballot fraud allegations. I saw a lot of coverage at first, and now as I try to find more information on it, all I'm seeing is news sites covering the story, who have in the past shown a lack of morality and shown obvious agendas, shouting from the top of their lungs that there is NO evidence of voter fraud. Again, I am a little out of the loop because I'm having trouble finding information. It seems to me though, that with all the initial videos I saw of Republican Vote watchers being kicked out, covering windows to prevent viewing of the count, so on and so forth, that this situation needs a serious look. I also saw people saying these were just delay tactics of a defeated conservative view, which of course doesn't resemble the Russian collusion allegations at all. What do you guys think? Does anyone have some different sources I could look into?

vixJRT 3 Nov 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A few things of interest. There is a lot out there but not on MSM. Tim Pool has good stuff usually, Anthony Brian Logan, Dan Bongino, Sky News Australia, all on youtube. Lots of good things get posted here on Slug.

Thank you so much for sending me these! I sincerely appreciate it.

@vixJRT Your welcome.

@vixJRT

Just uploaded by@ Krunoslav here on Slug, I thought you might be interested.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156763
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.