slug.com slug.com

1 0

Tell me how he's wrong.

ThoughtCriminal 6 Dec 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shutdowns don’t work. Plenty of proof that the biggest factory in this multivariate problem are 1) age and precondition of afflicted 2) season (aka solar radiation). I feel for this restaurant owners. My business got crushed too - that is why all of us need to stand up and tell these rogue governors: “you don’t have the right”.

I don't think they care or that this is their primary motivation. All these "health experts" and almost no focus on people's health? The focus seems more to hurt the economy.

@ThoughtCrimina king Andrew (Cuomo) definitely does not care about the Economy, only his own power. What is sad is that people in NYC vote for him in mass and he is the biggest fan of the lockdowns. Thank the lord he hasn’t decided to run for President (yet)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:159414
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.