slug.com slug.com

5 7

LINK Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race - Institute for Good Governance

New info on the fraud from Rome Italy on 01-06-2020.

Belles777 4 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

USAToday "fact-checked" the story as false, with virtually no facts. They just quoted old testimony from unnamed sources that the election wasn't rigged, the same old William Barr quote, and the statement from DHS and the National Association of State Electors Directors saying it was the most secure election in history.

I saw it minutes after it came out and posted it right away on FB. It was fact checked on Facebook as fast as I posted.

Google is suppressing the link from the Nations in Action website to the Affidavit, which leads me to believe it to be authentic

[fromrome.info]

Videos have been taken down on YouTube but this is the voice recording...if it pasted OK

Trump must appoint a special counsel to investigate foreign interference in the 2020 election and whether any Americans colluded with foreign actors to interfere in the 2020 election.

Let's see how the left responds when the tables are turned! If they squash it, at least that will be yet another opportunity for Americans to wake up!

Let's face it, elections everywhere are a farce, a show put on to justify who gets in power

Not surprised in the least. There's no way on Earth or any other planet for that matter, that a geriatric do nothing but flip flop and make wrong decision all of his 50 years in public life. A pedophile who could only garner a hundred or so supporters at his campaign rallies while his opponent often garned tens of thousands at his enthusiastic rallies could possibly succeed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169631
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.