slug.com slug.com

4 2

been gone most the day protesting in Canada about 15-20 post were censored on IDW i didn't know we are now being censored on this platform too i will be leaving here soon thank you all for support play loud for the people of this planet love you patriots!

1patriot 9 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ok i think i know what happen wily coyote deleted post because he created a group politic, news & policy i recommend we stop posting there!

I am waiting for January 20th. If Trump doesn't prevail I am off all social media. The NWO government will be using it to track non-supporters down.

Don't leave

Censored on here? How so???

i got 15-20 post that say Sorry, this post is not available

There are a number of reasons why this happens. For example, this could be a group post where you do not have access to the group or the post could have been public and then the author decided to make it private to everyone except invited members. This page also comes up in the link format is not correct. If you think this might be the case, please send us a message and include the link. Thanks!

@1patriot I get them too at times. Most likely not censorship, a member could have either deleted or made private their post, or there are multiple notifications for the same post.

@SpikeTalon theyweremy posted and i can not even access them because they deleted them along with any one who commented

@1patriot Were they group posts?

@SpikeTalon they we posted under news, politics & policy or news from all views

@1patriot Okay, just curious as I just saw some guy asking for an option for group mods to lock posts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170080
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.