slug.com slug.com

2 2

-

There are far too many mind-controlled people trauma bound to this virus lie.....how can we help them wake up? They become raging maniacs when you challenge their indoctrination
1patriot 9 Jan 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey, do you have the link so I can share elsewhere?

bitchute.com/video/JHw0yAygOKVR/

@1patriot thanks

So odd that you say this. I was outside my apartment talking to a neighbor and someone else from the apartments started giving us the riot act for not wearing masks. We were both smoking and standing 8 feet away from each other but this man found it his priority to chastise us for not wearing masks, outside, while social distancing and he was going on about how good he was in protecting people and how bad we were for putting people in danger. Sad.

I may not be able to explain this properly, but here goes, My Great Grandfather was the only surviver of the Great Barrier Mine Disaster in Operator Street, West Wyalong, NSW, Australia, back in 1912, he survived because he had his pipe in his mouth and he breathed through that, and the tobacco filted the gas that rushed in, lucky he didn't have it lit, but everyone else in the mine including my Great Uncle died, now with that said, if you're smoking, wouldn't that stop any virus lurking, it really makes you think, doesn't it! I mean, they use smoke for a lot of things, bees for one, to calm them. How did that guy think you were going to have a smoke, puff through a mask! People have had the fear of God put into them, that they are now lashing out at everyone, I reckon folk have just about had enough of this Covid crap, it's gone on for far too long, and every few days they add to it to keep people in fear!! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 there is a study out there that nicotine blocks the synapses the Corona virus is supposed to adhere to. In that study, which has since disappeared, you didn't even have to smoke. All that was needed to protect against CV-19 was a smoking patch.

@MichelleD I remember reading something about the nicotine, you're so right. It just shows how much people carry on about what they hear about others smoking, it's bad for you, and all that crap, and passive smoking is dangerous to other's health, but nothing said about the Natives burning fires for their Religion, or natural fires that burn a lot of different things including that which can cause a lot of harm with masses of smoke, but people who don't think for themselves will have a go at someone like you having a small cigarette that creates a small amount of smoke. This is how easy it is to get people's backs up against each other. People have to have something in life they enjoy, but they're trying to take everything away from people, including their freedom to think for themselves. I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177379
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.