slug.com slug.com

1 2

LINK New oral medication to treat COVID-19 could quickly turn pandemic on its head: 'It may be the holy grail' - TheBlaze

Molnupiravir has received minimal to no coverage my the lamestream outlets. Hmm. My question is if the stage 3 trials of molnupiravir show the efficacy of stage 2 when will the FDA give the anti-viral drug an EUA and how they will authorize its use? If in fact we are headed towards herd immunity why not mass produce this drug and ensure on hand availability for everyone so if they become symptomatic with cv19 symptoms or test positive they can start the medication then? Many healthcare facilities provide the drug tamiflu (even though its shown minimal efficacy in reducing influenza A symptoms) free of charge to staff if there is an influenza outbreak at the facility. Unfortunately given the billions of dollars spent on vaccine R&D and the amount of money to be made on vaccines the use of this drug will probably be limited to those hospitalized or high risk groups.That said, the end of face diapers and other restrictions is hopefully in sight.

dd54 8 Mar 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are certainly progressing at a more rapid rate than in the Spanish Flu of 1918 when it took 10 years to develop a vaccine. During that outbreak, the Doctor made a house-call (unbelievable eh?) and told my Aunt who was making supper for the sick family members. That the closest he could come to treatment was to advise leaving the skins on the potatoes to take advantage of the Vitamin C. Over 50 Million died.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195935
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.