slug.com slug.com

2 2

Earlier yesterday got a call from a cousin who I hadn't heard from in awhile, and while we were talking the recent Atlanta spa shootings came up. One thing led to another, and before I knew it my cousin was getting pissed off at me for not agreeing that those killings were because of racism/hate against Asians, told him I was waiting for more evidence and details to come out on that case before I come to any solid conclusions. The call ended with him threatening to permanently remove me from his life for me trying to make excuses for a racist murderer. Really weird albeit emotionally charged times we live in...

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had some tense discussions with family, but I guess blood is thicker than water. I've never had anyone threaten to cancel me like that. Definitely an unwarranted response, but like you said.....

You can't choose your relatives, hopefully things will work out in the long run.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201366
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.