slug.com slug.com

2 2

Biden Admin urges Supreme Court to let cops enter homes and seize guns without a warrant-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah, echo's of the old USSR! The old joke goes "How do you scare a Russian?"
Answer "Knock on his door in the middle of the night".
In the old communist USSR the KGB would often spirit away some citizen because a cousin of a person who might have heard this poor sod criticize the party.
This usually happened in the middle of the night and the prize behind doors 1, 2 and 3 were the same? The "Gulag" Millions died! What's not to like?
This wonderful system is what the left want and warrantless entry by police is one large step towards its implementation.

How many dead cops will it take for them to turn on their masters. People don't become cops thinking they are going to die. They also don't expect other cops to kill their brother-in-law. I know the Democrats think that their campaign to destroy police departments will have only left the bad cops in those departments but those cops still have wives and family. At some point it's going to get personal.

Lots of liberals have become gun owners recently I think that is something they didn't count on. Additionally the far left is made up of a new kind of communist that has more in common with the anarcho-capitalists than the left establishment or the university radical. They are buying guns also. This is not Germany, Americans are still individualists and by DNA hate authority left and right.

Then their are the minorities, they are not giving up their guns either. All it takes is one rumor that the government is preparing for genocide and the cities will burn.

Never underestimate how stupid the elites are. Their plots and schemes have a way of backfiring on them. I don't think they intended to turn California into a shithole but they did.

The whole thing looks like the reverse of 1930s Spain to me. If they don't want their plans to go up in flames they better find more competent politicians than Nancy and Chucky.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202767
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.