slug.com slug.com

4 0

Buying a politician

Should a political candidate be able to spend more money on a campaign, than the position pays collectively over the term

• 6 votes
  • 6 votes
Rus-T-Balls 7 Feb 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's really not going to matter either way.

The only way we can be sure is to do nothing

I think all of it should be public financed with each person getting equal time on C-SPAN. In no way was the best options available out of our 320 mil people in 2016.

Clinton almost doubled Trump's spending...and lost. Pump that money back into the economy...or have a message...your choice

Yea, but Trump got almost double what Clinton spent of free media time so corporate news of America pretty much elected him on their own dime.

@george all bad press...them trying to smear him was her downfall? Good. Lol

@Freeken1 any coverage is good coverage. Anyone that didn't like Hillary or Obama only liked Trump more as they smeared him. Any way to stick it to the establishment was one of the major things that got Trump elected.

@george I voted Hillary...I have never been more happy to lose an election...not at first. But about a year ago I woke up to the bullet we dodged. TV coverage had very little to do with Hillary's loss. Hillary lost because she is Hillary. She lost because millions of young 1st time voters that put their heart and soul into Sanders watched the DNC screw him...almost ALL of those kids either didn't vote...or voted against Hillary in one way or another.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20700
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.