slug.com slug.com

5 2

LINK ‘I know what I’m doing’: Sen. Feinstein argues with kids on climate bill - YouTube

Apparently Senator Feinstein had had it up to here with the childish arguments from AOC... ?

jnaatjes 7 Feb 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I just won an election..." & "I've been doing this for 30 years..." ... I wouldn't brag too hard about arguing with children whose parents most likely voted for you and what have you done in the past 30 years? These children are clearly being exploited for political gain. Anyway, doesn't she sound like a republican; "There's no way to pay for it..."?

It's nice to see SJW making Dems accountable for something. I heard Kamala Harris wants a border wall? Not sure if that last one was true

Lots of Democrats wanted a border wall before Trump was elected. Suddenly the very thought is racist.

Well...talking down to kids and saying "I know what I'm doing" isn't a good argument. I disagree with AOC and the GND - but she should educate, not lecture. On the flip side, this 16 y/o girl should STFU, have a little respect, and not act like she knows everything.

I was the most irritated with the adult that was there with them. I hate seeing people exploit children for political purposes. I don't care which side it's coming from.

God I hated to agree with her. Telling kids the world is going to end before they grow up and using them as pawns in your hoax is abhorrent.

I know what you mean. I try to acknowledge when a Democrat actually gets something right. I wish they'd give me more opportunities to do so.

Haha, I saw that one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20807
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.