slug.com slug.com

3 1

Being a conservative woman!

I would like to know how difficult it is to be a conservative woman in the climate of today?

Pierre 2 Feb 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's insane. For some reason a group of very vocal women want us to vote with our breasts and not our brains!

I find that many of the conservative women I know are very intelligent but they're afraid to speak their minds

I think it is probably easier then it ever has been, in some ways. Everything is so polarized and there are no more blurred lines.

Isn't it though? Not only polarized but expectations are that one MUST IMMEDIATELY jump on the bandwagon proposed!

Can you speak about your conservative views with out fear?

@Pierre I feel pretty confident in my ability to articulate what I believe and why in a one on one situation, or even in a small group.That said, I'm not stupid ,so I don't advertise my opinions to the masses, ie: bumper stickers or red hats. So if I'm honest, there is a fear element. There are some crazy people out there!

@Think I'm very glad to hear that I have worn my red hat out one time just to see what it would be like and I sure got some strange looks

Not difficult at all if she has a brain! 🙂

Oh, and a backbone.

And curiosity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20867
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.