slug.com slug.com

4 0

Are the Bilderbergs real or imagined?

How much control can mere mortals wield in a chaotic world?

• 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
Facci 7 Mar 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idea that the masses are "controlled" by the elitists is absolutely true in all honesty, but as you pointed out it's nowhere near as well organised and consistent as people make it out be.

I know this sounds wacky, but there's some universal knowledge out there which is what most religions aim teach in their own ways. It can also be interpreted without believing any religious doctrine. This is the knowledge that's ultimately being suppressed and used against us by people who want make and be powerful, and if you know the symbolism then you'll realise that it's literally everywhere. The thing that makes this different from every other "theory" is that this applies all cultures, all languages, all traditions and all matter. It can be understood scientifically. If you're interested in taking a crack at figuring it out, I'd reccomend checking out a presentation called The Root of all Knowledge by Santos Bonacci. He explains how even ancient societies knew that the Atom is the building block of all of the universe. Atoms work by virtue of the Torus field, and all of the universe takes the form of this energetic field.

When I say energy, I don't mean woo-woo spirit energy. I mean the reciprocal divergence and convergence of magnetic/electric polarised energy which creates a dialectric plane of inertia. This form is sacred to the fabric of the universe, and explains why systems in space always looks like it's sitting on a plate. When we look at the distribution of this energy, we find that many ancient spiritual and scientific ideas are all based on the energetic distribution of the Torus.
As above, so below.

See the image attached for a screengrab of Santos' whiteboard if any of this stuff interests you.

Source:

This is one of the most intriguing things I've seen. Thank you for sharing this.

@Facci I'm glad it didn't fall upon deaf ears! The video referenced is part of a 6 part series which is still being uploaded (as far as I know) incrementally. The channel is Santos Bonacci's own official channel, and the man is bursting with wisdom for anyone who will listen. I hope you find his lectures as enlightening as I did!

There appears to be a definitive effort to globalize to one world order and it would not surprise me if the group that attends these meetings were part of that effort. I am for national sovereignty, so am suspect of these kinds of activities by elitists.

In one word... alot.

They are real but we don't know exactly what their agenda is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21307
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.