slug.com slug.com

3 1

Can We Do This??

Can we unravel the lies that have been told by both parties. It feels like a select few of us are going up against the whole world in what we are trying to do.

Conservative-Mex 6 Mar 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would take time. Though,, eventually, I'm sure it's at least possible.

Do you mean through the discussions in such forums as this? I think so. We risk becoming an echo chamber, but I think it's very possible that our discussions here can have wide spread impacts if we research the topics and are open to having our minds changed with more data, if we don't cling to things that turn out not to be based on truth, if we hold ourselves to high standards and move more toward truth as individuals. Our discussions here will spill out into other interactions, or that's been the case for me in my interactions on such topics. We meet here and discuss, we go down rabbit holes and come out more informed, we fill ourselves with information, we go out and talk and write and share.

I love this answer!! I have a feeling this IDW will do so many great things. A think tank free from the lefts constant attacks on ideas

I like your optimistic, yet cautious point of view and agree with you entirely.
However, we can influence only those who are at the stage when they're ready, able and willing to process information we give them.
Awakening process is happening, but it's happening way to slow. Only when we reach the bottom, real mass awakening will happen ...and that should happen (just my opinion) between 2025-2030

@Evolve2More I learned on my YouTube channel that most people are barely learning how it all works. So much work to do!

@Conservative-Mex Exactly! There are whole web sites dedicated to "great awakening" who are talking about it more than 2 years, like it is happening in full swing ...but I see quite the opposite. Ppl are lazier and ignorant more than ever. I think those sites are victims of an echo chamber, what Halliley mentioned

@Evolve2More it's because lots of so called "woke" Conservatives only want money and haven't even tried to do anything at the political level

Oh, I think that's possible...

As long as we keep speaking truth and meaning I beleive so also!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21379
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.