slug.com slug.com

12 1

Who Will You Vote For In 2020??

I'm voting for Trump but after 2020 I don't know who even comes to mind to lead the country. Who will you vote for in 2020 and beyond

Conservative-Mex 6 Mar 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bernie Sanders or DNC bust if they corinate another bought and paid for corporate and 1% Peter locker I'll just assume let the repubs have it it's a win/win for the two party investing Oligarchy at least the repubs in their action pull no punches they are bought and paid for Washington whores with only their pocket books in mind, I'm almost willing to bet the DNC. is willing to throw a election for establishment candidates they'll still get paid by their masters......they're all a circle of billionaire friends and the middle class isn't in it, as far as Trump goes he ran on being a political outsider in opposition of the establishment or "draining the swamp" if you Will that didn't even come close to happening he joined the tax cut and loophole excempt corporate welfare voodoo economics where the only thing that's trickled down is middle class workload without compensation swamp, Mexico's not paying for the stupid wall nor are is the Oligarchy as they Will benefit from it like everything else the middle class and working poor pay for and then some.

If I had a choice, it would be Bernie. America has paid protestors and landlocked our oil and fucks us over at every opportunity. Obama interfered in our election as he did in the middle east using the media to call anyone who labors a racist and all kinds crap and promoting his media darling, Trudeau. Soros lives in the US as well and that turd in a punch bowl, is a major headache.
America has us taking in the refugees that travelled through their country crossing our borders when they should be sent home. When international law states the "refugees belong to you because they were to claim asylum in the first country they landed in. Now we have all of these permanent welfare cases to deal with.
So while I think Americans are great people their politcians and their businesses do what they can to screw us over.
Why I would vote for Bernie is so America can taste the seven shades of a leftist hell hole, you had a major part of throwing us into.
Just kidding about Bernie. I wouldnt wish that dickhead on anyone. So Trump gets the vote.
And I think Trump is great but some of your business people and politicians need a kick in the ass when it comes to being neighbors and friends. We are always there when you need us. Time for you guys to grow thw fuck up. If your neighbor drops a twenty, do you pick it up and give it to him or do you put it in your pocket.

Trump. He is doing what he said he would do.

Trump and I hope, Pence

Trump.
He’s doing what he said he’d do. The things not getting done are all on Congress.

Trump, hands down, no contest
He is the only one in a position to win with the competence to keep this country on track

At this point, not a Democrat... At least not until they get the party back into the "real" world.

I vote based on policy and just I don't see how I can get behind much of anything being proposed by any of the Democrat candidates.

In 2020, Trump. For 2024, I would like to see the current VP on the ticket.

Likely Trump but who know who will emerge

I’ve become incredibly disenfranchised by the Dems. Im Terrified to see how much deeper the intersectional politics game ends up in 2024.

Bring you lawn chairs, your pipe, and a case of beer and get ready to follow the rabbit hole

Tulsi if she makes it, if not Trump

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22060
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.