slug.com slug.com

8 3

Why Is the Democratic Party Still Popular

It seems like they push more and more radical ideology by the day, yet the media and people seem to still think that they are the party of morality and reason. Thoughts?

tiggbigms252 2 Mar 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It comes down to indoctrination. Seriously. I grew up in an inner city, low income ares. We were all taught by family, friends family, the schools, everyone, that the Democratic party is the party for the people. And then the same go off to college, there it is again. Look on Facebook, CNN, Twitter, MSNBC, Holywood, etc. The same narrative. If you care about people you vote democrat. It truly requires someone who's willing to do their own research, have some real world experience, or be raised a certain way to see the conservative side of things. I was a bleeding heart liberal up until I got away from schools. Military opened my eyes because I seen the rest of the world, and some of the darkest places. I voted for Obama in 08 and realized everything I believed, failed. And then, I educated myself. But it takes a lot to do that, and why would you especially today when doing so makes you a racist, sexist, biggot.

Indoctrination of through the education system and the mainstream media echo chamber.

The Democrats operate with arguments based on emotion, "feel good" stuff that makes anyone that disagrees with their position look like a monster.

Once you look like a monster, your argument is void.

It's all the free stuff for lazy people!

Bob Hope said it best...

Too funny!

I think it's the aluminum and mercury in the vaccines causing brain damage... /sarc

There are many folks who have no critical thinking skills. They watch CNN or MSNBC and simply believe what they are told. They don't question anything.

I am not really sure they are popular. They are loud, though.

It's like coyotes. When you hear them yipping near your house at night, it sounds like there are dozens of them, but there are probably only five or six.

If they were popular, they would have taken both the house and the senate. The 2018 elections were a very feeble backlash against DJT and the GOP.

@pbuck0145 And with the insane levels of election fraud... If the elections were legitimate, I think it would have been a landslide for the GOP in both the House and the Senate.

The mainstream media sources assist in keeping the citizens distracted from just how pathetic the Democrat Party has become...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22565
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.