slug.com slug.com

2 3

LINK Just passing by a car jacker who had a bad day

Not sure how long this will last on Twitter. The guy in the car probably will be charged in our twisting legal system.

jsegor 6 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did that guy have a gun? He had a right to defend himself.

Love it - could watch that over and over again. Where and when did this happen

oh and BTW that's exactly what I would have done...smart driver and he/she shows good citizenship.

@iThink I hope he/she (driver) is not charged. No never know in this upside-down society of ours. It seems to me if a cop can use lethal force against a person pointing a gun at them, then an ordinary citizen should be able to use whatever lethal means as well. More car jackers should get this justice when they are pointing a gun at their victims.

I have seen some other similar street justice cases like this. One was a woman (caught by a surveillance camera) was about to be molested by someone as she was walking down a street to her car. Turns out she was an off-duty cop, and she pulled out a gun and finished him.

Another amusing case, a thug was about to mug an old guy, but apparently the old guy had a mean right hook and knocked the mugger out with one punch.

Makes life worth living seeing such justice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227072
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.