slug.com slug.com

7 5

LINK The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - YouTube

Has anyone seen this? Makes one think!! Thoughts?

LizsRI 3 Mar 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This makes you think!! Makes me feel like it’s just like one big movie/play. Like they are all just playing a part, reading from a script given to them from the puppet masters with all the money and pulling the strings!!

Unfortunately, this seems to be the wave of future politics. It's all about the sale of the ideology and control of power.

It is deeply troubling that a group has recruited an actress that they program. What is to stop corporations from doing the same. Instead of lobbyist, they just back and program thier own Senator or Congressman.

There is some truth to this for all politicians.

I posted that video in a comment on Agnostic.Com. Got a lot of indignant feedback from the regressive leftists on that site.

I put my account on there on pause and might eventually just delete it. Too many unhinged progressive types on that site...

Big news, seen it before, keep spreading the word bro

Yes, I saw it. Just didn't realize there were any actual brains behind her viewpoints, haha...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22720
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.