slug.com slug.com

6 12

National black power convention chant: 'Kill everything white in sight'-
[redstate.com]

So much for "unity"...

SpikeTalon 10 June 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take away the money. They understand money. It is white people who pay the taxes and the free money comes from white peoples earnings.

Sad, we are being torn apart as a country.

Obviously there are sicko lunatics at the extremes of both sides of politics and this proves that as far as racism goes the same sort of extremism also exists.
Only lunatics think this sort of behaviour and language, that these opinions are actually good for society.
People... if you are not happy in the USA... move...

@Obbop Really... you mean the psychos? Or real patriots?
I'm Australian btw...

@Obbop lol.... you have no idea do you... we don't have a clause in pour constitution written 200 years ago our country has never had a civil war and we never required militias, that in todays world are unnecessary and inappropriate... time to catch up with the rest of the developed world.

@Lightman
LOL ... No you started as a Penal Colony/Dumping Ground for the British Empire and remain part of the British Empire to today.
I’m not saying that’s a “Bad Thing” but OUR Militia started a War that ended up with US Defeating the Empire.
Our Histories are slightly different.

@Bay0Wulf lol
You are clueless there have always been free migrants coming to Australia and of course there are the indigenous population which never had guns.
also we have never had a civil war.

@Lightman
Yippee Feckin Hooray for your point of view ...
Like who were you going to have a “Civil War” with? England?
Sorry that’s a symptom of having a major lack of Balls ... or, simply being happy to remain a colony ... whichever.
OUR First “Civil War” was involved in throwing King George and England the hell out of what WE considered to be OUR Country.
And yeah ... you had an “Indigenous Population” that you Brutalized and Killed for Bounties and Sport ... maybe someone SHOULD have given them guns.

You ... and most of the Australian Population NEVER had to Fight for What’s Yours ... well, actually, its not even yours so I can understand your willingness to let it be taken from you.

You, yourself have displayed through your voluminous writings here, are simply an insufferable twat that has the good fortune to be sheltering in the skirts of a relatively benign Monarch.

In the USA We would scoff at You for “Hiding Behind Your Mommy’s Skirts”.

@Bay0Wulf Ah we did have an uprising... called the Eureka Stockade... you of course never heard of it. They even designed a new flag and flew it.

We haven't been British and hence behind anyone's skirt for a great many years... we too have our own Constitution. Something else you are clueless about.

We still have an Indigenous population and we don't and didn't go to war against them or send them to reservations.

You really are clueless about us... might be time for you do some real education on the topic.

@Lightman
Well, I’d actually be very interested in being “educated” about Australia.
However, I wouldn’t consider taking lessons from a simpering twat like you seem to be ...

Its okay ... I’ve had enough of your crap ... go away

@Bay0Wulf LOL
got nothing but abuse as usual eh...ROTFLMAO

Well ... so ...
I like the thing the guy was saying about 1000 years before Columbus ...
You know, when Black Africans were killing Black Africans without the help of White People ... or Arabs and Muslims.
You know, when Black Africans were SELLING Black Africans ...
Perhaps tgey’ve forgotten that the White People actually established a New African Nation JUST FOR THEM ... for the Freed Slaves of the USA so They Could GO Home ... Surprisingly They Refused (NOT)
Perhaps these Proud Black Lions should be sent Home to Their MOTHERLAND and given Their Day to Integrate into Their Own Society ...

I’d like to see how they do with ACTUAL Africans who want NOTHING to do with them.
Or maybe, how they make out with groups like Bokeh Haram ...

Correct ,I will pay their tickets

Ahhh.... this rhetoric will be picked up here in Australia too. And there will be the white sycophants there to support their own demise.
How can any group move forward when their message is, at its heart, vengeance and hatred?

Yes, just putting more fuel on the hate and the torcher of everyday citizen.

So basically, the black equivalent of a Klan rally. Okay, whatever. That's what the First Amendment is about, isn't it?

But if they truly think that when they start shooting that there aren't going to be people shooting back, they really haven't given this a long enough think. I don't care how peaceloving and tolerant your typical American is, they tend to grab for their gun over cowering in the corner, and these folks need to come to grips with that before this becomes more than "just talk."

I think there's a long road yet, to get to that point (shooting) but we all must be VIGILANT. Stay Strong Patriots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230457
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.