slug.com slug.com

2 0

At the end he reveals the most telling & troubling fact, the unemployment rate is falling because the number of workers decreased. I'd like to know where all of the workers went as well where are all of new workers who've crossed the Southern Border in these numbers?
[rumble.com]

GlenGardner20 7 June 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

employment and unemployment numbers are intentionally deceiving. they only reflect the number of people who are collecting unemployment benefits. Once a persons eligibility for unemployment funds ends he/she drops off of the list of those unemployed.
Even though the unemployment numbers may have dropped some it does not mean that the correlative number of people suddenly found jobs - or went back to work. No; most probably the vast majority of those who dropped off of the unemployment rolls are still unemployed...they're just not receiving benefits any more.

All those that use to be workers, are now living off the money (TAXES) of those of us who are still working!!!!
I was approached by a Native American man today asking for money, while holding a cell phone in a hand attached to a fully sleeved arm, standing in front of a "Help Wanted" sign!!!
This is NO JOKE, it actually happened to me, TODAY!!!!

You should've offered to help him read the sign behind him.

@GlenGardner20 I did, his reply was his NEXT check would be here in a couple of days, he didn't need a job!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:232040
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.