slug.com slug.com

3 2

Remember in the '80s when some music was just for fun, no messages, no personal issues, but just fun

TheHerrDark 7 June 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I completely agree with the thesis of your post - pop music was supposed to be fun and entertaining. Politics ruins everything

well, this sweet song is a cover of a 1967 hit from Tommy James and the Shondels. Tiffanys cover is cute I suppose but I like the original much more.

I know, they also did Crimson and Clover, Tommy James was so glad to see their songs become popular again. This you will like it is from a couple years ago

And this

the man can still sing

Yes, the 80's was an interesting decade. A shame things had to change so much.

That was what I liked where I grew up; we mostly listened to Pittsburgh stations, B-94 was a top 40 station and played a mix of pop music, WDVE was more the hard rock, new and classic. The other stations' music from the 50s to the 70s, country music, classical music, R&B, Jazz, etc. I was lucky to have been in Western PA to hear that variety of music.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:232356
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.