slug.com slug.com

2 3

Rapinoe gives me the creeps, what a vile woman.

Megan Rapinoe just got hoisted with her own petard and a ten year old tweet-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just curious if you have the same reaction to vile comments by people you agree with?

Yes. For example, while I may have at times agreed with Trump on certain issues, I've often disagreed with him on his approach to those who held differing views from his own, in particular how he would refer to others as "stone cold losers".

With my own opinions on that aside, you've nothing to say about Rapinoe's comment? I suppose that when an individual with known left-leaning politics who claims to be a strong supporter of social justice turns around and says something disgusting as Rapinoe did, that in turn makes alot of those also on the political left who would readily back someone like Rapinoe rather uncomfortable, in which the focus must be shifted quickly to another topic, such as the question you asked me above. That way the attention gets shifted to something else. To be fair, over the years I've observed supporters from both political sides fall back on such tactics. With that said though, thank you for asking an honest question minus sarcasm, and I answered your query honestly.

@SpikeTalon just trying to understand your viewpoint. I don't really care one way or another about Rapinoe. She advocated for equal pay consideration for female athletes, especially when the female team consistently made it to the finals while the male team was hot garbage. That I could get behind. I also know that Conservatives are going apoplectic because Victoria's Secret is using her as a model now... something about wanting to cancel her and VS I guess?

Other than that, I know almost nothing about her, and I have no admiration or idolization. The Tweet was pretty bad, on that I agree. I don't know if it warrants a specific post from you to call her a vile woman who gives you the creeps, perhaps the article headline was enough?

So you have often disagreed with Trump on his approach. Now you have a lot of posts under your belt, so I may have missed some, but I don't recall any similar posts to this when Trump Tweeted out something vile? Did you ever make a random post linking to a Trump Tweet, or an article about one, calling him vile and creepy or something similar? My apologies if you have, but to my recollection I have not seen one.

Perhaps your argument is that Rapinoe appears to be know for being a supporter of social justice, so it is a bigger offense / hypocrisy when she has made a racist comment than when someone like Trump (anti-social justice) makes one?

@JacksonNought If you don't know much about her, you aren't really missing much. As for my post, if you think I'm an ol' meanie pants for calling her a vile woman, you could then have just skimmed over this post. I've watched her before, and her attitude towards some others whom she disagrees with is rather vile. Of course, no shortage of vile folks out there on both sides, so if you must question this post of mine all good.

Not necessarily posts, but comments. I've certainly argued with others on here in the past over some things Trump had done/stated. With that said, keep your eyes peeled, I'm about to do a post criticizing Trump over a comment he supposedly made back in the 1990's...

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Ms White, tell the man what he's won!

Joking aside though, I appreciate your feedback, and hope that answered your question.

@JacksonNought Came across this one earlier, and may have to share it in the jokes and memes group.

@JacksonNought Well... you win on the visiting profiles. Usually when someone visits my profile I try to reciprocate in a timely manner, but recently every time I turn around I'm getting a notification that you visited, and between the notifications I get from other members I can't keep up, so looks like you win on the visiting profiles part, lol.

Must be from her pre-woke days. She'll get a pass. What a vile human being....

Vile is putting it mildly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:236929
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.