slug.com slug.com

4 2

LINK Germs In Your Gut Are Talking to Your Brain. Scientists Want to Know What They Are Saying.

Our worldwide scientific community is finally finding links between our microbiome in our guts and our psychological and neurological health. Incredibly groundbreaking and game changing work!

TazmanianRho 4 Mar 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

GI flora is thought to be linked to autoimmune conditions. Be kind to your gut bugs.

And Alzheimer's, depression and now autism! Jeez so many reasons to be aware of what we eat <3

Jordan Peterson and Dr. Oz talked about this on one of their recent pod casts. Kinda cool stuff, how the germs in our bodies work with or against each other.

It's really interesting. And I'm happy i stumbled across this rabbit hole now as I'm doing my yearly cleanse and needed the affirmation I am doing a good thing for my body.

Although Dr. Peterson would probably posit that I stumbled across it because I am on my cleanse, based on a lecture from 2017 he gave in a series on YouTube that I'm just relistening to!

They are saying "arrrrrrrrrgh... brains, Need brains..."

Just read "Human Errors" - Maybe there is a link to development and not being able to produce our own vitamins (the DNA chain is "broken" )?

Is that a book or article? Always looking for interesting reads!

@TazmanianRho - Book that looks at apparent genetic and physical errors in humans from a genetic evolutionary perspective - I read it skeptically but does get me thinking
[amazon.com]

You mean there are good germs?

I feel like that is a facetious comment 🙂 We have known for decades there are good bacteria, but research on the connection they have to the brain is still new and what scientists are beginning to uncover is pretty rad!

@TazmanianRho yep, you got me. Being faceteous

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24465
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.