slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Bayer Accused Of Aiding Nazis

From 1998. And the legacy continues...

"He said Bayer paid Nazi officials for access to those interned in concentration camps and collaborated in experiments as a form of research and development.

The lawsuit states that in some experiments, prisoners were injected with organisms known to cause disease, "to test the effectiveness of various drugs" manufactured by Bayer."

All allegations denied by Bayer. Of course. And Glyphosate does not cause cancer. Just ask them.

BarbPeterson 5 Mar 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The parent company of Bayer , I. G. Farben , operated the factory complex next to Auschwitz . They manufactured Zyklon B , the cyanide us3d in the gas chambers . After the war , the original O.S.S., the forerunner of the C.I.A. , was located in the former offices of I. G. Farben . The Nazis didn't lose WW II . They just moved into the corporate structure , in Operation Paperclip .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25049
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.