slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Rockland - only 5 (allegedly) active measles cases

UPDATE: It appears that the stats in this article are incorrect. The actual number of measles cases reported on the date this article was published is 157, not 5, according to:

[rocklandgov.com]measles-information/

However, it does not state how many were considered "contagious."

Rockland County Department of Health confirms only 5 (allegedly) active measles cases

"No one wants to have sick children. That’s a given. But to call 5 people with measles an outbreak and use that as a way to keep unvaccinated people out of the public square should be criminal."

BarbPeterson 5 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Media .milking hysteria

Hi, this issue with anti-vaccination is still new to me. In the 1960's I almost didn't get a Polio vaccination (sugar cube with drops on it) because the list of side-effects was so long and sounded so horrifying to my father that he refused to sign off. Only when a physician explained things to him further did he sign and I got vaccinated. We were 7 kids - we all had measles - several at once.

Today, I heard, they put many (like eight) vaccines into 1 single dose - is that true? It looks too extreme to me. Is that what frightens people? Why not give them over time instead of the mega vaccination treatments? Just like to better understand what is going on....

Read the actual inserts with the list of ingredients and side effects. Most also state that the vaccine may not impart immunity and the effectiveness is not known. Booster shots are now required for vaccines that were touted to be lifetime. Kids are dying because of the side effects and/or having lifelong disabilities. IMO, natural immunity via eating healthy and using natural substances to help boost that immunity is the way to go. Vaccines actually impair your immune system. The bottom line is, docs get huge bonuses from vaccine manufacturers if they reach vaccination thresholds. They have a huge incentive to give as many as they can. Since the manufacturers and docs cannot be held liable, there is nothing to lose for them. Those are the hard, cold facts.

Vaccine studies: [docs.google.com]

Ingredients: [vaccines.procon.org]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25808
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.