slug.com slug.com

2 1

My family

Does your family always use the line be careful what garbage you watch and you don’t know what your talking about because all the reasons from mainstream media tells them ? How do you cope with that ?

Ktpie 6 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I. Really prefer to beat the shit out of someone if they ever try to hurt me

My family tells me what the MSM is saying so we can laugh at their foolishness together.

When they tell you with a serious voice how bad things are, smile and tell them how wonderful it is not to be burdened by things that just aren't so.

Here's some ammo - [humanprogress.org] - things are incredible

Sorry things are getting bad we just had a bad mass shooting now we are making it political because of one stupid person

@Ktpie Considering NZs lack of free speech (banning Lauren Southern, Stephan Molyneux and now a NZ bookstore banning Peterson's book), I'd agree that you have a local problem. Letting a mass murderer dictate who New Zealanders are is always bad policy. If things are getting worse than you should pursue policy change. I argue that this is not a trend. New Zealand is several times safer than what we in the states deal with (4 times safer prior to).

Of course the gun grab policy is flawed. How is taking guns from respectable citizens going to make it safer? Why not encourage conceal carry for people in their place of worship? (Because the gun grab is not about protecting people).

Here's the world trend from a few years ago.
[humanprogress.org]

@RobBlair sorry I don’t like guns even the cops having it apart from that I’m sad I can’t talk openly annoy my realisation about the world

@Ktpie I like the idea of helpless women having guns and bad guys getting shot. I don't like the idea of good people being burdened with the responsibility of killing a bad person but I think it is preferable. Having government speech police is not OK and would drive me up a wall.

@Ktpie by the way, you apologize too much. You have nothing to be sorry for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25870
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.