slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK THe BBC slanders

The BBC can never gets anything right

#BBC
EdNason 7 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is both interesting and complexing that a foreign national leader could sue a media publication in court. Did he sue in England? Under what set of laws? I'm warmed by the fact that the payout was published and not sealed under any non-disclosure. My hopes is that Sandeman's lawyers do not accept non-disclosure as part of their settlements. Openly knowing the legal ramifications of this bad behavior is part and parcel of stopping it in the future. When these media giants get to pay out large sums in the open, other media outlets get the message that their lies of the narrative could sink their ability to spread their dung across society. In some cases the fines should and could be enough to sink the perpetuators of fake news.

@EdNason I guess! And available for use by foreign nationals! [His head immediately goes to scheming on how he could possible entice the BBC to slander him...]

The Guardian became useless when Trump was elected. I discard propaganda speakers and I'm being left with fewer and fewer feeds. There's just so little left.

@EdNason part of my problem is the narrative across the world sprang up at the same time and spouting the same words even. I think Trump just showed us how bad the nees media was.

Sue, sue, sue

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26037
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.