slug.com slug.com

4 0

Has any one know what a zine is ?

Hi I’ve always wanted to write about different peoples opinions if you could how one strong opinion what would it be ?

Ktpie 6 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Short for magazine. You know, that thing full of bullets you put in the bottom of your weapon. I've drawn one, but never written one.

Have heard it before, but had to look it up again. Remember in early days of internet the talk of e-zines. As far as having one strong opinion on something, I don't. There are things I believe, and current facts/interpretations support those views, but I also realize new information will be available tomorrow. People 50, 100, 500 years ago look ignorant and backwards from our perspective. I have no doubt that we will look equally as ignorant to future generations. So I cling to what I know with fervor, while accepting it all might be complete b/s.

Oh, zeeeeen (pronounciation)

That's one I haven't heard for bit

It is short for magazine. It is a term that sprang up when blogs became a thing late 90s early 2000s.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26089
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.