slug.com slug.com

7 7

How many SJW's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

I don't know but it only takes one to screw everything else up.

TeddyBasterd 4 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Warriors don't replace light bulbs, logistics and support does. (Understand premise)

The lightbulb is white, so already we have a problem.

Ohhhh c’mon ... light bulbs can be all sorts of “colors” even of different spectrums “Black” light, “Natural” light ... and etc.
Of course, most of them would be truly horrid for practical purposes of vision but then, OBVIOUSLY ... the Human Vision Spectrum is “Racist” ...

None, there all in their safe places in case someone offends them......

Good question ...
First, according to some, it should be “None” ... that New Green Deal takes care of the problem ... no electricity? Who needs a light bulb?
Second, who says light bulbs should “screw”? I self identify a a “push in” bulb ...

No matter the number it will never happen. Get use to the dark.

Hmm ... lets see, i think at least 6+: one to conjure up that its some sort of appropriation, one to declare it sexist to demand it to be screwed in as it glorifies rape culture, three more - one to claim that it's sexist if a man does it, second one to claim that if a woman does it she will get only 70% of it in, and the 3rd to claim that the light bulb is not a light bulb but a baloon and demand that everyone acknowledge it as such, and finally one more to claim that it's racist because the light is too white, and demand rainbow color bulb to be installed, and that white people pay for it. And the "+" is for all the other SJW that don't know why they are there but its a protest, so they will just scream and be offended if you don't agree.

Pure gold right there!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26563
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.