slug.com slug.com

10 1

If you where God what would you do for mankind?

...if I was God I'd give every culture a different version of me grab a beer and sit back and watch the fun... Oh of course I'd tell everyone kill anyone that doesn't believe in your God other wise it would be pretty boring if everyone got along.

TeddyBasterd 4 Apr 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Define "God".

The Omaga that defines the natural law's and leaves them for mankind to discover, the only being that can ignore the natural law's and move outside of them.
I know you're going to ask what is a natural law. They are the law's of physics, mathematics and such.

Provide a human soul users manual.....oops...it has already been done.....its called the Holy Bible.

Would seem rather pointless to me. When you give a child everything it wants it learns nothing other than wanting more for as little effort as possible.

Your reply assumes that you, as god, would be required to give humanity what it wants. The question is, what would You Do?

@John_G Nothing, precisely because of the argument I first presented.

Stay on the plan as written. Who’s smarter than God?

In NZ at least Push the reboot button. - Corrupt data.... Reboot!!!

I can't even keep my kitchen clean. Thank God I'm not God.

I would carefully guide a massive amount of civilizations across the universe so that they reach relative technological parity by the time they contact each other and then watch as war consumes existence. Depending on how that goes, make faster than light travel a bit easier or harder on subsequent runs. Alternatively if one civilization wins enough, unleash demons and angels on them. Really make them earn that top spot. Then fuck off and leave that shinny throne for the taking. If Humanity happens to get the throne of heaven, then well done.

I, God, would simple blow you all to kingdom come and sort the lot out. I heard it was the suggestions of a good many US Marines.

I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and mother in law.....to them I am mrs god

I got double points it's like theft!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26966
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.