slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Carl Jung Analyzes Hitler and Mohammed - YouTube

The apostate prophet does a great job comparing Hitler to Mohammed!

Lorelee 6 Apr 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just watched this excellent video this afternoon. I'm always impressed with Ridvan's thoughtful & well researched presentations. I pray that, through his continued research and his friendship with David Wood, he will soon come to an understanding of his need for Jesus Christ. In the meantime, though, I appreciate his dealing evenhandedly with the precepts of Christianity even though (throughout history) we often fail to live up to them.

As for the comparison between Hitler & Mohammed, as a Christian, I have a fairly high degree of confidence I know the reason for their similarities.

God be with you, and stay away from Islam.

I found David Wood because of Ridvan. And now I am a huge fan of David Wood as well. As a Christian, I also know why there is a similarity between the two men. Satan has been trying to destroy God's people from the very start. I wish more people understood that. Here in Canada, the growing anti-Israel movement is starting to creep into our churches. I have had to cut ties with people I was in ministry with because they became anti-Israel.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26987
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.