slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK Andrew Yang might be a solution to the current regressive leftism in the Democratic Party

Even as a Canadian, I am tempted to contribute to his campaign.

pbuck0145 8 Apr 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here are some quotes from Yang's "Human Centered Capitalism"

"Our current emphasis on corporate profits isn’t working for the vast majority of Americans"

Really? Isn't our unemployment rate lower then in a long time? Profit is what drives industry. It creates competition which in turn lowers prices. At this moment we are the wealthiest people with the highest standard of living of all time in all the world. Our poor live like kings when compared to history and to 3rd world countries.

"Rein in corporate excesses by appointing regulators who are paid a lot of money – competitive with senior jobs in the private sector – but then will be prohibited from going to private industry afterward.  Regulators need to be focused on making the right decisions and policies for the public with zero concern for their next position."

Are you freaking serious? Let's give these people a ton of money and a ton power and somehow this will make them incorruptible if we don't let them move to private sector. Yeah that'll work. Did I hear someone say payoff?

"In order to spur development, the government should issue a new currency – the Digital Social Credit – which can be converted into dollars and used to reward people and organizations who drive significant social value.  This new currency would allow people to measure the amount of good that they have done through various programs and actions."

Oh this is just sick. Let's reward the disease that is SJW. Unbelievable...I'm speechless.

This dude is worse then Sanders.

I’ve always voted conservative and I voted for Trump but I donated to the Yang campaign last week. I want to see him on the debate stage. He got a Town Hall on CNN on Sunday, April 14th at 8pm EST!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27096
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.