slug.com slug.com

6 0

Artificial Intelligence

What do you know about Artificial Intelligence (AI)?

• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 7 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 0 votes
Facci 7 Apr 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

See, I have a " problem " with A.I.....all you need to do is make it physically faster and have greater endurance than an athlete, - give it an I.Q. of 300........and ARM it...... in a nano-second it will figure the rest out for itself.

An before you start giggling to yourself, consider this: I enjoy building RC drones ( both quads and fixed-wing varieties ). Even now " hobbyists " can purchase hardware ready-made with I.L.S. ( instrument Landing System tech ) tracking and target acquisition, and high speed telemetry and navigation features. This USED to be exclusive to the military - but now? almost anybody can build their OWN systems and program their own A.I.
The PROBLEM is that your average hobbyist ( at present ) is only limited by the CPU power available in present day IMU's.

I just posted a question about AI and tagged it Philosophy & Ideas. I think the most interesting question is what will AI and humans initially say to one another. Who will participate in speaking for humans and what opinions AI might have. I think it's possible to imagine what may be said and I think the discussion about the particulars would be the most revealing exercise we can conduct.

Will AI believe we exist?

Isn't that a Washington DC problem?

We are all an AI in a huge simulation. 😀

I won't pretend to know enough about AI to say anything good about it . I am convinced that the potentials are anti human .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27514
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.