slug.com slug.com

1 2

I am a retired Ontario Provincial Police Officer and I represent a group of over 800 people in South Western Ontario, Canada. We were building a support network for our community, consisting of nurses, police officers, trades people, farmers, mental health counsellors and many others with skills to assist their fellow citizens. The mission statement of our group included being a peaceful and spiritual support group for those in need during these times of tyranny. We were planning many meetings and planning to expand our network of members to help as many people as possible.
Today without warning or prior notice, Facebook deleted our group and deleted the Facebook accounts of many of our members. I am reaching out to your organization for two reasons. First, if you feel you can offer any assistance to our group getting back online, we would appreciate it. If you are not able to assist in that, please report what Facebook has done so people are aware of the evil we are facing.

Thank you for your time
Joe Jakubowski

jakuboj 8 Oct 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FB is part of the tyranny. I was banned 3 years ago. don't miss them. I don't understand why anyone is still on FB.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275161
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.