slug.com slug.com

8 0

CNN, most trusted name in news.

Is it true that CNN is the most trusted name in news ? Or is that Fake News ? Who does the fact-checking?

Patrick 5 Apr 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course we trust that cnn will lie to us. We trust they will hide the truth from us . We also trust they will do what ever it takes to destroy good people.

I trust CNN 100%. If they are saying it it is more likely false than true.
It's has been gradual. First they just twisted an event so it appeared a little this way than that, then it was adding or omitting key elements, then it was creating content that enhanced the story. Now they just make shit up!

This kind of statements are empty because there are no valid parameters to go by. Statements such as "I am 99.8% right by Rush" or "Fair and balanced" by Fox are so called "grab lines" have no basis in fact but all the more power in perception.

CNN is guilty of spreading opinion and calling it news.

CNN was caught staging a scenario of moslems placing a flower tribute to victims of an Islamic attack in London, so no, I wouldn't trust them. They are possibly even worse than the BBC, who I wouldn't trust to sit the right way on a toilet seat right now, so biassed have they been regarding Brexit

I think that CNN having the LOWEST veiwership of any news outlet tells the story all by itself.

The way how I see it, CNN is the best and most accurate of the mainstream news. Yes, they occasionally highlight and focus their energy on anti-Trump/sjw bs, but they are overall pretty accurate.
I know I’ll get bashed for saying this, but that’s what the IDW is about: intellectual discussion and honesty

Ok. So, best and most accurate.
And...
Occasionally bash Trump.

Why do you think you will be bashed for saying that. I admit I have been watching CNN around the clock for the last 3 years.
I don’t see, what you see.

I’ll experiment, I’ll turn on CNN Now.
Maybe your right. Stand by......

Nope ?....looks like Trump bashing to me.

Hahaha, battle lines drawn, swords unsheathed, and with a hearty yawp, women and men of war rush to meet their fate...

CNN's the dishrag that's been sitting too long with soap and food-debris in the corner of the opposite sink. It's stiff and it stinks.

I apologize up front for not being able to offer my true feelings on the subject. Discretion stole from me my breath.

Wait, someone told me to add this:

[sarcasm]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27706
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.