slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Audio) - YouTube

You know...the real curse of the left/Communists is? They think they perceive life better! They think that Bob Dylan only spoke to them! That Picasso's art moves only them!That Byron or Shelly,or Shakespeare wrote to them exclusively! That they have exclusivity on passion, Love,and pain,and remorse!They alone know what's best and how it must be resolved! What arrogance and ego,and talk about self-indulgence and narcissism! The thing I always saw growing up in America of the past,was a balance,left and right,Black and White, Democrat and Republican tried to see the others point and tried to meet in the middle,on real issues and solve them for our PEOPLE! Maybe we don't deserve this FREEDOM maybe it is a curse that self destructs,and when it's gone we can only lament and wish for it to be,and get it right this time! I don't like saying the word HATE....but in my heart I do HATE the Democratic Marxists for destroying and poisoning what mankind search for in all it's existence! FREEDOM!!!And the United States!

arboristly560 6 Apr 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The very definition of the word “hate” has been diminished by the (cough,cough) “liberal” use of the word by the authoritarian political left. However, true HATE is what I also feel towards the Democrat Party of the United States. Great post!

Well said

Thanks!

Ol Bob is a poet

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28036
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.