slug.com slug.com

2 3

Speaking with Dave Rubin, famed Canadian psychologist and author Jordan Peterson railed against government encroachment on personal rights in the COVID era, snapping, “Look, I got vaccinated, and people took me to task for that, and I thought, all right, I’ll get the damn vaccine. Here’s the deal, guys. I’ll get the vaccine; you f***ing leave me alone!”

Prior to that, Peterson discussed how the West had moved toward becoming a totalitarian state after the COVID-19 pandemic started.-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idea of the vaccine is not medical because vaxed or not you can get covid and you can spread covid. The reason for the vaccine and masks is to make you comply. The mask is the new star of David. The vaccine is the excuse for having a universal identity card.

It always was, with Dulles as dictator. It only, just now, started colonizing its interior. Congo crisis has come to America in the person of border crisis. We are a third world country.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:285638
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.