slug.com slug.com

6 6

Any red meat lovers here?

As I've been fortunate enough to have survived 75 years of this life in earth, not at all gracefully, my body tolerates fewer and fewer foods. I still eat a few veggies in moderation but MEAT sustains me, though I'm not yet Carnivore. I can only afford ground beef but my body doesn't know the difference between a rib eye and round. Any questions?

Janeybird 6 Apr 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just had some Buffalo Steaks the other night, tonight we are having a Pork Loin Roast so I would say yes. But like Chicken and seafood as well

We sure do love our Moose Meat here in Northern Canada!

You are indeed wise aged one. I have many questions but none about the tasty wonderfulness of cow.?

I eat vegetarians for snacks.. I am a carnivore, I eat meat three meals a day and as a snack.. I am a strength builder.. I am 52 and weigh in at 232 of muscle which I attribute to my meat eating ways.. not to mention all the hormones in the meat that I eat..(notable is the increase in cancers and the parallel to hormones in food)
What kind of questions do you want?.. I thought you were the one inquiring?

Meat is an important part of my life as well. Although I try to stay away from processed meats. I do better (weight and health wise) on unprocessed cuts.

@Ejaneybird ribeye is my favorite although its to spendy. Flank steak and tri-tip.

Yes ! Just made corned beef and cabbage last night for supper. Wouldn't be the same with tofu.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29308
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.