slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK What Does Life Look Like in a Grid Down Scenario? - YouTube

It's time to get ready people. Most of us won't make it but some of us will.

Con-Can 5 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

90% dead from violence, starvation and suicide because they don't have their I phone. It will become tribal. If the grid isnt worldwide china will sit back and pick over the bones.

From a foe say China Russian Iran NK et al, or from within? If it were due to a China EMP attack China would cease to exist I would think. As would most all nations with hostile intentions towards the USA. Too many USA military assets and the really big bad stuff deployed at sea in the air and and in the ground world wide for the instigator to survive. Now having said that the planners the lucky the ruthless and the willing to kill first will last longest but no guarantee on true long term societal survival The sick the elderly the government program addicted people will die out first. The vast masses the lower 48 would not do well in a true worst case scenario and it occurring is not the least bit out of the questions. If the grid down scenario is from within I don't have a clue, Personally for that to occur I say it has to be a military involvement scenario. I can only guess & think I know what I hope I would, do but that is all.

It won't be pretty. The law of the jungle will rule the day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30519
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.