slug.com slug.com

3 1

Biden ordering 3,000 troops to Europe as tensions rise with Russia-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's only show, plausible denial, will let Russia take Ukraine....cause he's compromised.

Biden " ordering" does not compute! It should read: Those behind the facade of the pretend President ordered troops to EU!

Strictly a political move - don't believe the "polls" - Bidens approval rating is near zero. It is so glaringly obvious that Biden is profoundly compromised with some form of dementia. (I strongly believe it is Alzheimers).

It is also abundantly clear that the former Democratic Party is now the Communist Party of USA.
In all probability The Communists will lose their majority in the House and lose a number of seats in the Senate - IMHO of course. Also I believe they (the Communist Party USA) will lose majority power in a number of States across the nation.

I think the political strategy of starting a war would be a foolish gambit but Communists are known for indifference for human life whenever it gets in the way of "progress".

So I will not be surprised if the Communist Regime (not Biden) does in fact provoke hostilities over Ukraine.

Said hostilities surely are heating up. I somehow doubt Biden is swift enough to avoid such conflict.

@SpikeTalon Biden is NOT in charge.

@iThink Whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes then, I think they are going to get us into another conflict.

@SpikeTalon looks that way

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310310
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.