slug.com slug.com

5 2

Notre Dame conspiracy

Does anyone have any info on the Notre Dame burning

AJElicits 6 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

there are 2 videos on YouTube

Yes AJ..I think this might give a wee bit of insight...It has come to my attention that in 2016 Three Islamic woman were arrested for a foiled terror plot on the very same Church. They were set for court this week, but now it has been postponed till September! A story behind the current story.

If it was arson by a certain group then I don’t think this would be broadcasted for fear of civil unrest (to add onto the yellow vest unrest) in other words probable civil war. Not sure if this is a valid take on things(?)

The timing is very suspicious on the heels of a number of churches being vandalized. If they were Jewish churches there would be more coverage

Don't like the point of view but he made an interesting point about not letting a crisis go to waste. No one has blamed global warming or Trump or yellow vests. Yet.
My conspiracy mind is now active. If 'they' are not blaming anyone yet do they know who did it and are covering.?

@Penrodster A story behind this story ..2016 Three woman were arrested for a foiled terror plot on this church..they were to appear in court this week, but now it has been postponed til September..hummmm

@RubyWright Spin and cover, yes but that still puts me at 1/3 terrorism.
More stories are leaking out about the attacks against churches but still.... this seems way too competent and cagey for Isis thugs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31250
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.