slug.com slug.com

1 1

UK says Russia confirms use of thermobaric weapons in Ukraine-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, and so do most countries. War is shit.

Only thing there is most other countries who have such weapons aren't quick to use them like Russia is, and also while not totally illegal such weapons are regulated, and usually only barbaric countries with tyrannical rulers like Russia use thermobaric bombs.

@SpikeTalon The USA used thermobaric weapons in Vietnam and Afghanistan. And in 2004 the US admitted using White Phospherious in Falluja. Like I said war is shit. It's the people who plan wars to gain power that are the problem and the Russia Ukraine war seems to be the next step in the world control plan that the Covid 19 Dictators started.

@adriaan23 Fair enough then, but hope you feel the same way if a country uses such weapons against the Russians or launches nukes and wipes Russia off the face of the Earth in retaliation, turnabout is fair play and war truly can indeed be a bitch.

@SpikeTalon Yes War is a Bitch. But I see a theme in all this and it leads to a world where some say I own nothing and I am happy because all of My wants are seen to. If I want new clothes I just ask and they are delivered. You can look up the people who say these things for yourself. The question must then be asked, "Where did these clothes come from"?" They will come from people who own nothing and are virtual serfs and only just survive. They will be happy or else.
This war is just a step on the way to that future (If we let them)

@adriaan23 I get what you're saying there, but did it ever occur to the jury that Putin/Russia may all be in on said plan with Ukraine and company? I think so, but try telling that to the Putin apologists and see what you get. Funny thing is, these people concerned about the scenario you just mentioned above, alot of them are siding with Putin and Putin is extremely anti-individual liberty and rules Russia with an iron fist. I can't help but see the irony in all that, as disturbing as that is.

@SpikeTalon This is worldwide. It would seem that very few if any, leaders are not involved.

@adriaan23 I know full well it's worldwide, my point was that some people on here are picking and choosing and taking sides with tyrannical dictators like Putin. I'm against virtually all of the world's leaders, I don't pick and choose, and it's crazy for anyone who truly values individual liberties to think a guy like Putin is on their side and fighting against a new world order, he is part of the problem.

@SpikeTalon Putin is less of a dictator than Trudeau. Biden makes speeches (only just) and is controlled by whoever fixed the presidential election. The Prime Ministers of Australia and New Zealand are as much clove puppets as Biden. The worldwide Reserve Banks are as crooked as a dog's hind leg.
Corporations are brutal in the exploitation of the poorest in the world. China has nearly an entire ethnic group. People in power without checks and balances become corrupt. Yes Putin is nodoubt corrupt but find me someone who isnt! The only fix for this in the world is truth. Find out who gains by this war and it isnt Putin. It isnt Russia! Look at the history behind all this. Putin might be tyrannical he might be a dictator but he's not stupid.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:320880
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.